There has been an explosion of interest in buying Careprost as it has been hailed as a wonder drug for those hoping to improve the condition of their eyelashes but wanting to avoid paying the exorbitant prices for Latisse, the well-known and advertised eyelash serum. As well as the low price Careprost is also appealing because it does not require a prescription. Buying drugs online can be dangerous so you should make sure that you know what it is you are getting.
What Should be in Careprost?
The active ingredient of Careprost is bimatoprost. It should be 0.03% of a sterile solution. The pH of this solution should be close to pH7.
Careprost is basically a generic version of Latisse. It has the same amount of the same active ingredient in it.
Why you Need to be Careful When Purchasing Careprost.
Careprost has been not approved by the FDA for sale in the US. This means that any Careprost that you purchase has not be regulated by the US government. There are places where Careprost is approved for sale so you will want to purchase from a supplier in one of these countries. Canada and China is probably the best and easiest choice, after that it would be India.
Because of the lack of regulation in the US there are a large number of fake website, that will do one of two things. Some will simply take your money and your credit card details and leave it at that. Others will send you a knock of product that at best won’t work and at worst could be dangerous to your health
Things to Watch Out for On Fake Website
Price – If the price is too low this can be a warning sign. Look around at a few suppliers to get a feel for the market price. Don’t be tempted to go for a site that is offering unbelievably low prices. After all you get what you pay for. Since you will be using this product near your eyes, it might be worth spending a little more for a bit of peace of mind.
Strange Payment Methods – If the site that you are looking at wants you to pay in an unusual manner such as through paypal to a free email account, or another form of online funds transfer, then I would be very wary. Avoid using debit card and look for all the markers of safe and secure payments.
Precautions to Take Before Buying
If you decide to buy from a site that you are not already familiar with then I would suggest using a credit card, one with a low limit and with guaranteed fraud protection. That way you have some protection in case the worst should happen.
What to Look for When your Careprost Arrives.
The following are some things to check for when you receive you order of Careprost. Looking for these hallmarks may help you to spot if you have bought a fake product.
- The quality of the box – Careprost is packaged in a high-quality cardboard box. If the one you receive feels cheap and flimsy this should be taken as a warning sign.
- The tip of the bottle – In many knock off bottles of Careprost the tip of the container is colorless and clear in appearance. The real product is white and opaque from top to bottom.
- The color of the R for Registered on the box – The registered symbol on the box should be black in color. On some counterfeit products it has been printed in blue/green
- The label on the bottle – The label should be white in color and should be securely attached to the bottle. If it is off white and peels away easily then this is warning sign of an inferior product.
- Cheap delivery – If the site is offering free/cheap delivery then you are not buying for a registered supplier. In order to comply with the term of the supply agreement, registered suppliers must ship the product according to a set of shipping regulations. This cost the company money so they are unlikely to give the shipping away for free.
- The bottle seal – The seal on the bottle when you receive it should be securely fastened. If the plastic tangs that attached the cap to the bottle are very thin then the bottle is made cheaply. The real product has good chunky tangs to ensure the product does not open prematurely.
Side Effects of Careprost
There are side effects associated with the real Careprost and you should be aware of them before making a purchase. Especially if you are buying online, that way you know what to look out for. Most of these side effects will disappear once you discontinue use of the product, so bear this in mind.
- Sore red eyes, that are itchy and irritated.
- Increased occurrence of eye infections
- Sensitivity to light
- Burning sensations
- Darken eyelashes.
- The following symptoms ca be permanent: –
- Darkening of the iris – blue or hazel eyes can be permanently turned brown.
- Purple discoloration of the skin around the eye.
You should ensure that you never put the Careprost directly into your eye, it should only be applied to the line of the eyelash.
When you Shouldn’t Use Careprost
Careprost is registered as a treatment for Glaucoma so it has been tested and there are certain times in which you should avoid using Careprost for health reasons. It is not advisable to use Careprost if you are pregnant or breast feeding. You should cease using the product if you develop an eye infection and not restart with the product until the infection has fully cleared.If you have an allergy to bimatoprost, citric acid or benzylchonium chloride you should avoid using Careprost.
Choose a site that is based in Canada, or India.
Make you purchase as securely as possible
Study the product you receive before you use it on your eye lashes.